Lace wedding dresses
Introduction of lace
When it comes to clothes one of the most important things that everyone is looking for is the material from which it is made. Of course, the very first criteria is the quality of that material, but also, putting that aside, probably the next thing that you will be looking for is that your material is something that is in line with the latest fashion trends. Speaking of material in trend the main issue about it is that it is in constant change. More concrete, that means that you buy something today, and in a year or two it will already be “passé”. Those timeless aren’t so common. But of course, there is an answer to this, and that answer is lace.
In the fashion world, lace is known as a queen of glamour. Also, when it comes to timeless materials, it is best that it be in combination with timeless clothes. One of those, that are simply always in trend because of its purpose, is a formal white dress, or even better, a wedding dress. So there is no surprise why the lace is an unchangeable piece of any trendy wedding dress. No matter if we are speaking of the “mermaid” shape of dress, or some luxury model, or even some vintage style model, lace is an inevitable part of almost any of those dresses. In order to make your perfect day even more perfect, you should know a few things before choosing the right lace wedding dress.
Types of laces
The first thing that you need to know when choosing your perfect wedding dress is to know which type of lace you want on your dress. This is important because the type of lace determines the form and style of your wedding dress. There are four main types of laces:
- Chantilly lace- this one is probably the most popular and used choice by brides. The first version of it was made from silk, but nowadays it is made usually from linen. The wedding dresses with this type of laces are mainly decorated with delicate details and price details, with narrow and intertwined threads. That amount of decorations brings a remarkable effect of refraction, so dresses like this are the ideal choice for summer evenings, so the beauty of this cloth can come to its full potential on the shiny moonlight.
- Lyon lace- this particular type of lace is almost 150 years old! It is usually made from 100% cotton thread, and the whole manufacturing process is quite slow, but the wedding dresses with this type of lace are in the category of the most luxurious ones. The thing that distinguishes them the most are, usually, big and simple flower samples with fluttering glitters on both ends. One of the most popular representers of this type are fishtail wedding dresses.
Alencon lace- for this type there is a phrase that says that it is worthy of a royal wedding.
- Unique 3D effects, filled with crystals, pearls, and glitters, give this a wedding dress that timeless and sophisticated look.
- Duchesse lace- this type is a true reflection of classic elegance. It is adorned with thicker flower motives, which give a dose of reduced daintiness, so it is ideal for ladies which prefer the minimalistic style. A very popular choice of dress with this type of lace is a round neck long sleeve wedding dress.
Type of lace wedding dresses
When you have chosen the ideal type of lace for your dress, now it comes to the main part, which is choosing the right type of dress. Same as laces, there are many types of lace wedding dresses, some of the main ones are:
- Long sleeve lace wedding dress. As it was already been mentioned, it is usually made from Duchesse lace. This type of dress is an ideal combination of elegance, modesty, and sophistication. The elegant touch is given by the lace itself, that modest part is provided by sleeves which add some extra coverage, and the whole appearance looks pretty much sophisticated. When looking for a perfect one, you should always first consider those with tight-fitting sheath sleeves.
Vintage lace wedding dresses. If you are a fan of tradition, this is an excellent choice. Retro elegant things will never be out of trend, and this type of wedding dress gives you an excellent balance between casual and classic moments. With a touch of classic lace, and with additions of details such as feathers or elegant ruffles, your dress will be a luxurious one for your happiest day.
The long chiffon dress with a round neck and long sleeves could be a great choice here.
- Lace mermaid wedding dresses, or simply fishtail wedding dresses. This type of lace wedding dress is distinctive for its white wedding gown. This type of dress is an ideal choice to emphasize the shape and all the curves of your body. It is highly feminine, and it often goes in combination with very confident brides. It can also be combined with some exotic ornaments, such as Chinese style cheongsam white long dress.
Since the fact that your wedding is, probably, one of the most special days of your life, you tend to make every detail to be perfect.
From the venue, event, wedding cake, all the way to you apperance, or better to say your wedding outfit. Especially if you are a woman, you will always want to have the perfect wedding dress, which satisfies all your preferences. No matter what is your taste like, the lace should be always considered to be your choice. Because of its timeless fashion characteristic, and also of its multi-use (from vintage to highly elegant models) it can help you with creating the ideal wedding dress for your perfect day. Almost everyone agrees that the laces are a must-have when it comes to wedding dress details, and it is always ranked amongst top wedding dress choices. So, no matter which type of lace, and later lace wedding dress you have chosen be sure, that dream wedding dresses like this will stay remembered forever.
*Acest articol este un guest post.